Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Name The Va-Jay-Jay!

Friends One and All,

This is your chance! Anjani needs to name The Girl, da Va-Geena, Va-Jay-Jay. Sure, it's important, but why now, you ask?

Why at ALL, I say!!

Look, a person (with a va-jay-jay) gets to a point in her life where she is on the phone with Mary Beth and they are talking about vaginas and she suddenly realizes, "Holy snappin duck shit! The Girl's got no freakin NAME down there!"

So, turning to my friends, I implore you: what's the name??

I will buy a free coffee for the winner. And then I will drink it.

-Anjani

PS - here is a Vagina Couch.*




(*Previously Posted on San Fran Craigslist)




1 comment:

Mina Torres said...

There's always Pink Bits, Petunia, or Tulip. I like to call mine "My Fancy". It just seems much more lady-like :)